Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Duke of Desire
Elizabeth Hoyt
Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
What Happened
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan

What's Your Quote? Show It, Share it, Widget it

Reblogged from BookLikes:

Marlene Dietrich once said: I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself

Now you can share beautiful phrases and words with your readers and blog guests. BookLikes introduces Quote Widget which will show off your last quote published on your blog.

Widget will look great on your other webpages and will introduce your BL webpage to your readers. To add it to your other sites, go to Goodies/Widget page and Copy/paste HTML into your website code. The quote will be updated in real time manner presenting your most recent Quote Post.

Quote Widget

You can edit widget's title, font size (small, medium, big) and widget's dimensions to make it fit your blog design and quote's length.

You can also add Quote Widget to your BL webpage. To make the Quote Widget visible on your blog, go to Goodies/Widget page and copy the widget code. Then go to Customization Tab (Settings/Blog) and insert the code in Widget Area. Remember to Save.

What's your favorite quote?  :-)

pic source: via