I've loved romance novels since...like forever. I read across most subgenres of romance. I also write fantasy/paranormal and new adult romance.
The opening ceremonies for the Winter Olympics in Suchi, Russia are this Friday.
I love the amazing photography that always comes out the games as well as watching athletes compete at the highest levels.
Russia is hosting the games with all the controversy that includes.
I thought I would put together a list of great Russian/Russian American heroes of Romance for your pleasure.
In no particular order, here are some of my favorites...
1. Shadow Touch: A Dirk & Steele Novel by Marjorie M. Liu Artur, an ex-Russian Mafia agent
4. Lothaire (Immortals After Dark) by Kresley Cole Villain Hero
5. Once a Princess by Johanna Lindsey Stefan
7. Dangerous Passion by Lisa Marie Rice Drake
9. Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips Alex
10. The Petrov Proposal by Maisey Yates Aleksei Petrov
Do you have a favorite? Let me know!
To vote for the best of the best go to this Goodreads list: Romance Books with Russian Heroes.
If you would like to see some Russian Heroes, check out my Pins: To Russia with Love: Romance Featuring Russia and Russians.