Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Preservation (The Walsh Series Book 7)
Kate Canterbary
The Bollywood Bride
Sonali Dev
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan
Start Me Up - Victoria Dahl This was my first contemporary by Victoria Dahl and it was sexy (oh so sexy!!) and sweet. The first 100 pages were a little slow for me but then it got going. Quinn was the initially distracted then morphs into laser-focused-on-the-heroine hero. Loved that. He was great. I enjoyed the "realness" of the characters. Their emotions matched the situations they were in. It was a refreshing change from broody alphas and charming rakes. Lori was relatable and funny. Their sexcapades were steamy and hilarious. I didn't totally buy Lori rejecting Quinn during their Dark Moment, but I liked that she wasn't about to let him fix her problems for her. Having a HFN (Happy For Now) ending was a bit of a suprise, but fit the tone. There's no doubt about a future HEA thankfully.

Four stars for Quinn speaking Spanish in the alley. Tórrido! *still fanning self*