Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Duke of Desire
Elizabeth Hoyt
Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
What Happened
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan
After Hours: (InterMix) - Cara McKenna I really, really enjoyed this book. I think it is one I will be rereading soon. The setting is unique and the characters are too. In that way, the story was allowed to be about how being with someone can change how you see yourself. No billionaire bells and whistles.

And, ah, Kelly. An alpha (sometimes)hole with a big heart. I adored him. Although this is told in first-person, we got to see how Kelly was falling for Erin too. That was an impressive feat, especially since he isn't the most talkative type of guy. But he showed it. Erin took a wee bit too much time to figure it out, but she got there too.

This book has a lot going on: raunchy, sweet, emotionally-tough-girl-realizes-she-can-be-vulnerable-and-be-okay, and the joys of bossiness. Cara McKenna has a unique voice and LOVELY use of metaphors.