Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan
Moonglow - Kristen Callihan Loved it. Totally loved it. Kristen Callihan hits on the right amount of angst for me. She gives her characters depth but doesn't torture them and wallow in it. I really liked Ian. He had a painful past that was revealed over the course of the book in a measured way. But he falls for Daisy anyway. (I recommend reading the author's note in the back about this aspect of the book.) Daisy was likable, spunky, smart, and strong. Check, check, check. :) The banter between Ian and Daisy was clever and showed what they liked about each other.

Generally, I am not a big fan of were/shifter/lycans in paranormal romance. They can get too doggy for me. **cough** not that kind of doggy. But the Ranulf Clan lycans worked for me.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Moonglow. It was romantic, sexy, and swoony. Callihan writes gorgeous prose that fits the genre nicely.