Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Duke of Desire
Elizabeth Hoyt
Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
What Happened
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan
Fall Into You - Roni Loren Charli and Grant are two very likable characters who clearly belong together. Grant, however, is a stubborn guy, and takes a while to realize he can love again. I appreciated that even though he took a while to crack, he was still pretty thoughtful and caring towards Charli, if a little distant.

Roni Loren has a pleasant, clean writing style. The touches of Texas detail in her hero and setting, were balanced nicely and had me smiling as I read it.

Some reviews have referred to Loren's writing as BDSM-lite. To me, this book is clearly in the BDSM subgenre. Fair warning in case you are unfamiliar with this series. Ahem. While it is not my favorite romance subgenre, Loren is one of those authors who is a credit to her genre, demonstrating how good it can be. In particular, I appreciate her attention to communication and consent.

Here's hoping Loren utilizes B. Shelton as a muse for future projects. ;)