Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan
Face of Danger - Roxanne St. Claire This is the first book I read in the Guardian Angelinos series and it was great. Vivi is a bit of an unusual heroine with her spiky hair and skateboard, but I loved her. She is smart and ambitious and seems to have no fear. And then there's Colton Lang, FBI Special Agent Hottie. I seem to really like heroes who are nice guys and Colton is one of the nicest. He is totally by-the-book and it was a great contrast to Vivi who is guts and passion.

Vivi's backstory made sense with the plot and wasn't exploited. I liked how St. Claire wove it in and let us know in pieces what all had happened to Vivi in the past.

The end has twist after twist after twist. Even knowing that, I couldn't predict what was going to happen and it just had me gripping the book that much harder. Fabulous romantic suspense! Can't wait for more in this series!