Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Preservation (The Walsh Series Book 7)
Kate Canterbary
The Bollywood Bride
Sonali Dev
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan
A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole I love this book and would give it 4 1/2 stars. It took me a while to warm up to Emmaline. She really, really grows as a character but she had a ways to go. Lachlain was also really intense and a little scary at first. But one of the things I love about Kresley Cole is the way she tends to take opposites and make them work. They do and Emmaline becomes a "thing with which one does not fuck." High praise in the Lore. I absolutely did not see the end coming and that is why Cole is so good. Great pair to unite the Valkyrie (w/ some vamper thrown in) and Lykae forces in the Lore.

Update: just finished rereading (March 2013) and I liked it even more this time. My reaction to Lachlain at the beginning of the book is the same, but he does end up being quite likable once back in Scotland. I enjoyed some tidbits I'd forgotten near the end with insights about Furie. Given that I am still OBSESSED with Lothaire it surprised me how much the end of this book sets up a lot of what is covered with Lothaire.

Highly recommend. Enjoyed Emmaline's growth from timid to fierce.