Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
Hmmm. I'd love to be able to add books while on my phone.

LibraryThing iPhone App - free lifetime memberships

Reblogged from Familiar Diversions:

"Free accounts. We’re giving away lifetime memberships to anyone who uses the app for the next month. Register for a new account using the LibraryThing App, or sign into the app with an existing account, and you’ll be automatically upgraded."

I figured I'd put this out there for anyone interested. Personally, I'm still waiting for an Android app.

As far as the free lifetime membership goes: If the state of the BookLikes catalog bugs you, maybe give this a try. I still make sure to update (or request updates, since I'm not a BookLikes Librarian) the BookLikes book page of anything I read, but I don't fret as much about any of that information possibly never getting updated, because all my "as up-to-date as I can make it" data is on LibraryThing. BookLikes, for me, is for social stuff and keeping track of what I'm currently reading. LibraryThing is my catalog.