Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Duke of Desire
Elizabeth Hoyt
Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
What Happened
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan

Lord and Master Mini-Review

— feeling happy
Lord & Master (The Billionaires Book 3) - Emma Holly

Lord and Master is the second book in Emma Holly's Beck and Call series. The first book ends with a satisfying HEA, but this book picks up where that one ended. Basically, Holly did an Alternate Universe (AU) with her characters, moving the love story to a Downton-esque Edwardian era setting. Cool, right?

I really liked it. I adore Holly's voice. There was slightly less energy in this one since we know the characters are already together. However, it was enjoyable, sexy, and had moments of humor. It was like the author's version of fan-fiction. (Which is apparently now a thing in the summer and fall of 2015?)

If you liked Beck and Call, pick up a copy of Lord and Master, simply to spend more time with these characters.