Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Preservation (The Walsh Series Book 7)
Kate Canterbary
The Bollywood Bride
Sonali Dev
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan

When a Scot Ties the Know Mini-Review

When a Scot Ties the Knot - Tessa Dare

I love Tessa Dare's Castles Ever After stories and this one was similarly great. Maddie is a painfully shy artist who invents a fiance in order to avoid having a Season. She maintains the deception for years, even telling her family of Captain Logan MacKenzie's "death." And then Logan shows up on her doorstep and is, in fact, a real person.

It was adorable and sweet and funny. Maddie is a likable heroine who was easy to root for. Logan is heart-breaking. I won't spoil his backstory, but will just say that it will hit you in the feels. Hard.

I thought Dare did a great job of showing how they fall in love and why they seem to fit each other. Yes, there's some mental lusting (because, hello--kilt!), but they also have to learn to trust each other and open their hearts.

Just go. Go grab a copy and enjoy. This is historical romance--set in the Scottish Highlands--at its most delightful.