Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Duke of Desire
Elizabeth Hoyt
Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
Reblogging for that cover. Goodness! *fans self

Personal Target By Kay Thomas 99 cents

Reblogged from Cat's Books: Romance :
Personal Target: An Elite Ops Novel - Kay Thomas

A former SEAL and Black Ops specialist who left the CIA, Nick Donovan gave up a life on the edge to work in the private sector. But that didn't stop his enemies from coming after him--or his family. In a case of mistaken identity, a drug cartel kidnaps his sister-in-law's best friend ... a woman from Nick's past.

One minute Jennifer Grayson is housesitting and the next she's abducted to a foreign brothel. Jennifer is planning her escape when her first "customer" arrives. Nick, the man who broke her heart years ago, has come to her rescue. Now, as they race for their lives, passion for each other reignites and old secrets resurface. Can Nick keep the woman he loves safe against an enemy with a personal vendetta?