Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Duke of Desire
Elizabeth Hoyt
Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere)
Lisa Cron
What Happened
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan

An Update to my BookLikes Bio

Hi.

There's been a lot going on in Romancelandia the last few days. As always.

With that in mind, I realized that I wanted to disclose that I am also a romance writer. I write under a pen name--and am unpublished--but as a BL member it felt odd to post reviews and not state that I write too.

I write fantasy/paranormal romance. As a reader, that is also a subgenre favorite of mine.

If I get published, I will decide what to do about my BL blog, but at the very least, would be open about any conflicts of interest (i.e., same publisher, whether I'd beta-read, or whether it was a book by an author friend, etc.). Currently, I try to state whether the author is someone I follow (and interact with) on twitter. But, yeah. Gah! What a problem to have.

At this point, I just wanted to put it out there so that readers and members have information that might be helpful to them in reading reviews or seeing the books I add to my TBR.

So, my squees are my own. Here's some context for them.