Linz

Linz Loves Romance

Preservation (The Walsh Series Book 7)
Kate Canterbary
The Bollywood Bride
Sonali Dev
Your A Game: winning promo for genre fiction
Damon Suede, Heidi Cullinan

New Widget and More Book Information

Reblogged from BookLikes:

Books Are My Life

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it.

J.D. Salinger

Favorite book authors become readers' best friends - we get back to them in happy and hard times, we appreciate their words and love their works. Now you can show your best authors with Author Widget on your blog.

New Author Widget is available in the Goodies tab. Select the author by inserting his/her name or author's ID, add widget's title and choose the number of books. Your author widget is ready.

If the author is a BookLikes Author, the widget will also reveal author's blog on BookLikes.

It's a great way of presenting your favorite writers and supporting authors whose works you love reading.

To add widget to your BookLikes blog copy the widget code and paste it in the personalization tab in the Widget Area. Remember to Save in the personalization tab.

Updates

The book pop up has just receive a new book information: a series name. Now when browsing the books on Dashboard or on other reader's shelves you'll get a note whether the book is a part of the series and which position in series it holds.